Self-Care Starts with ME℠
Self-care is about taking care of you, so you can give your best to others. –Becky S. Corbett, MSW, ACSW
A healthy person intentionally cares for themselves, and is a more productive colleague, successful leader, and engaged family member. Self-Care Starts with ME represents your self-care, resiliency, and healing. BSC believes body, mind, and soul are all connected and require consistent care for you to be at your best for yourself and others.
- Your body is your partner for getting things done and enjoying life. Take care of it with sleep, healthy eating, physical activity, and preventative care.
- Focus on your psychological, emotional, and cognitive well-being. Be aware of what helps you feel upbeat and think positively.
- Explore your connection to a higher power through religion, spirituality, prayer, nature, meditation, mindfulness, yoga, or any combination.
We inspire our clients to…
- Believe that It’s All About ME.
- Create a life-long Self-Care Starts with ME Toolbox.
- Design, commit, and move to action with My Self-Care Plan.
- Develop and engage in on-going supportive accountability.
Key Self-Care Strategies
- Manage Energy
- Use Humor
- Express Gratitude
- Establish Tech Wellness
- Declutter & Create Space
- Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- Be Active
- Engage with Music
- Cultivate Creativity
- Practice Forgiveness
- Embrace the Serenity Prayer
- Reflect & Journal
- Adopt The Bridge to Hope & Healing® Principles
To reduce stress, feel inner peace, maintain harmony, and enhance your serenity, get started on your self-care journey by practicing techniques that stimulate your five senses, incorporating new activities into your lifestyle, and making self-care a life-long habit.